We want you to be happy with your hardgraft goods but if you want to return something you have 14 days from the delivery date to request and despatch a return. Please strongly consider if returning is what you want to do. There is a 1% or £5 return processing fee for orders outside of the UK or USA.
To send something back you need to login. You'll need your order number and the email address you used to place the order.
How to request a return
1. Login to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Returns in the UK are £5 and for the USA £45. For these two countries, we will provide return labels and the cost will be deducted from your refund or invoiced. All costs associated with returning products from other countries are your responsibility. If your products are post stamped outside the 14 day return window, we reserve the right to refuse the return or offer you store credit which can be used across multiple future orders.